Friday 12 September 2014

Forbidden fruit and autumn leaves..


 'Forbidden fruit'
 acrylic on board, soon to be in Fannie and Fox..
(Such a naughty girl, tempting an 'innocent' guy..Look carefully in the water..)
Autumn leaves, I collected these a couple of weeks ago around Falmouth and pressed them in the telephone directory.  They are the beginnings of the autumn window and show at Fannie and Fox. Date of private view to follow..
It took ages to paint them with gel medium and it takes ages to dry, allegedly.

So, I walked up to the car boot whilst the first side was drying. I didn't get much, two old 'wire in trays', a scarf for Pam Tongue, 4 curly shelf brackets for my man's garage and a game of lexicon.. (Well, 2 part games really).. All for less than £3.00. I love a car boot and the treasures I find. Then back home to finish the leaves.. A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to one and all. Please leave a message we love to hear what you have to say..